BP 200 Club info
BP Endowed Scholarship at UCLA
BP has started a UCLA Endowed Scholarship and all contributions will count towards Alumni Association Membership Level, Chancellor's Society Level and Lifetime University Giving. In addition, the first 200 people who commit to donate at least $500 payable one time or in installments over 5 years will become part of the BP 200 Club. They will receive a number between 1 and 200 based on when they make their commitment and these numbers will be proudly displayed on the new, large BP name tags.
We are looking for 200 generous BP members who are able to commit to at least a $500 leadership gift to endow the Bruin Professionals Scholarship. BP 200 Club members will be recognized at meetings and special events. BP 200 Club members will have a special BP name plate showing your BP 200 Club membership number. Please help me thank the BP 200 Club members listed below. If you are interested in joining this fine group of Bruins, please contact us. Pledge today to lock in your low BP 200 Club membership number!
To pay by check, make the check out to "The UCLA Foundation" and note that it is for the Bruin Professionals Alumni Scholarship (#82255e).
Mail the check to:
UCLA Alumni Scholarships
ATTN: George Touma
10920 Wilshire Blvd #900, Los Angeles, CA 90024
BP 200 Club
Ken Chong, BP Chair of Strategic Giving, has already announced the BP 200 Club. BP members can donate at least $500, payable one time or via installments over 5 years, and will be assigned a BP 200 Club number between #1 and #200. These numbers will be proudly displayed on the new, larger BP nametags. To learn more click here
BP 200 Club Members
- 1) Joseph A. Wingard - Merrill Lynch
- 2) Ken Chong - BRC Advisors
- 3) Kate Pletcher - Treehouse Partners
- 4) Barbara Schwartz - ConsultBJS
- 5) Eddie Neiman - Castle Funding Corp.
- 6) Bruce Winston - Makor Group International
- 7) Robert A. Green - Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- 8) John Golper - Ballard, Rosenberg, Golper & Savitt, LLP
- 9) Michael Anderson - Finestone Partners Independent RIA
- 10) Chip Humphries - Merrill Lynch
- 10) Mark Pearl - Fredman Lieberman Pearl LLP
- 11) Andrew Jacobs - Law Offices of Andrew Jacobs
- 12) Julie Fulton - Mosaic College Prep
- 13) M. Craig Singer - MS Associates
- 14) Randy Sheinbein - NAI Capital
- 15) Dave DeWolf - Abacus Wealth
- 16) Dan Silverman - Family & Business Insurance Agency
- 17) Linda Swarzman - XLNT Auto Sales and Leasing
- 18) Albert Lee - Business Legal Partners
- 19) Steve Darling - Johnson, Harband, Foster & Darling
- 20) Kirk Koenig - ERS Group
- 21) Karim Jaude - Dynamics Capital Group
- 22) Jonathan Reich - DeCastro, West, Chodorow, Mendler Glickfeld & Nass
- 23) Robert E. Braun - Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP | JMBM
- 24) Dr. Bill Saleebey - American Relocation & Logistics
- 25) Holly Krupnick - White House Properties
- 26) Arnold Anisgarten - CohnReznick, LLP
- 27) Steven M. Cron - Cron, Israels & Stark
- 28) Thomas Mabie - Law Office of Thomas Mabie
- 29) Nancy Davis - Davis Insurance Agency
- 30) Lawrence (Frisbee) Davis - Law Offices of Lawrence Davis
- 31) Jeremy Kline - Feinberg, Mindel, Brandt, Klein & Kline, LLP
- 32) Loren S. Peters - Merrill Lynch
- 33) Larry May - Lawrence E. May, A Professional Law Corporation
- 34) Marcus Chang - Guzman Law Group, P.C.
- 35) Kevin H. Palm - Kravitz, Inc.
- 36) James Jackson - VWSE - LMU Athletics
- 37) Evelyn J. Alexander - Magellan College Counseling
- 38) Roni L. Fischer - RLF Associates, Inc.
- 39) Deborah Bauer - Deborah Bauer CPA
- 40) Bo Lee - NFP Executive Benefits
- 41) Jacob Castroll - Castroll Insurance
- 42) Jon Vogel - Village Eyes Optometry
- 43) Robert Abelson - BSBM Abelson Enterprises
- 44) Leonard Levy - ADR Services, Inc.
- 45) Mark Davidson - Hanover Financial LLC
- 46) RJ Przebinda - Gold Leaf Group, a real estate corp.
- 47) Lisa Gray - Cruise Planners / American Express Travel
- 48) Thomas S.L. Riebs - Bank of the West - BNP Paribas Group
- 49) David Cieslak - Arxis Technology, Inc.
- 50) Phillip Vessa - Springer Ventures
- 51) Sheila Rose - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 52) Tony Price - LA Realty Partners
- 53) Todd Moster - Moster Legal Placement, Inc.
- 54) Wendy Furth - Furth & Associates
- 55) San San Lee - Law Offices of San San Lee
- 56) William Bresee - Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl
- 57) Rod A. Ponce - Bank of the West - BNP Paribas Group
- 58) Jonathan Schreter - Bolton & Company
- 59) Roberta Kass - Seltzer Fontaine Beckwith
- 60) Joshua Schneiderman - Snell & Wilmer LLP
- 61) Daniel Romero - Romero & Levin Wealth Management, Inc.
- 62) James Picker - Top Speed Data Communications
- 63) Laurie Dubchansky -
- 68) Daniel E. Saks - Saks Financial Services
- 69) Matthew Swanlund - Aesthetic Legal
- 71) Andrea Best - Nourmand & Associates
- 87) Danny Farmer - Elkins Jones Insurance Agency, Inc.
- 88) Carolyn LoBuglio - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 99) Shellie P. Riley - The Nerd Concierge
- 100) Katherine Revoredo - Physician
- 101) Tim Ready - Ready Properties
Member & Guest Login
Meeting & Event RSVP
Guests and Non Members without a User Name and password
- N. CA Insurance Defense Atty: Small Town/Big Opportunity with established firm
- Personal Injury Attorney - Specializing in Mold Litigation
- April 5 Presentation: Should I Stay or Should I Go? Job Changes in a Strong Employment Market
- Opportunity to Support our Wounded Warriors: April 10 Golf Tournament in Irvine
- Got UCLA Student Interns?
- Executive/Personal Assistant to a Business Woman/Make Up Artist
- READ MORE»